FACILITY

The Main Street Depot

We are located in the Village of Tuckahoe, steps away from the Tuckahoe train station and the shops on Depot Square. Our studio is in the Main Street Depot, a restored former substation built in 1908 to accommodate newly electrified rail service from Grand Central Station to Westchester County on the Harlem Line. The substation once housed the rotary converters that were used to convert alternating current to direct current for third-rail power to trains.   This historic brick building has been our home since we opened our doors in 2012 and established a new dance community for the neighboring areas within Eastchester and northeast Yonkers.